2008年4月17日星期四

" university diploma" of I

My university

Former two days has seen a essay to" manage certificate" speak is under whole country, is from south to north, every place is managing certificate. Manage false certificate. It is to manage the advertisement of false certificate everywhere. And this phenomenon seems nobody pipe, it is the same to can not be in charge of. It may be broken that author says that there is the multinational big case of organization to want case, this minor matter has can do nothing about it , say is little effort may extinguish to exclude , company 22 wines not expense. However, fact is this phenomenon more and more universal more and more Chang is mad. Studying its reason is because all need certificate , have no certificate can not handle affairs , can not get job. But use real certificate inscription disaster to use a lifetime art and skill, use fake certificate mixes lifetime to be easy , money right can be managed , had better be fooled. So, all try everything to manage certificate. So false certificate has been born , managing false certificate have become a profession.

Have seen this article,

My graduated certificate of high school is father holds acquaintance when real machine buies the real certificate managed. This is minor matter , is mentioned below one. What I will say is that I have a university rely on, it is certain Normal University, it is still master's degree. There is still the seal of principal. However, this is also minor matter , should not be also mentioned.

That is 1994 base years, I go to work in a electronic factory, there is a lot of fellow villager in factory. Is knowing him with fellow villager in talk may make false graduated certificate, want what school what school, want what special field for what special field. It is also not expensive, only the money of 300 Yuan. I also do not know at that time that which root nerve has problem , want to manage , thinking have managed , may change work, wages high point and relaxed point , is good. Actually at that time, my wages are also not low, also not tired. So, I hold fellow villager to Deputy Under Secretary a university diploma. At that time, I also do not know to want what school , I say that have managed which is which. Have not passed few days, fellow villager has given a bonus book I, the special field of inside, with person well-known etc. will fill by oneself. Graduated school is certain Normal University, master's degree. It is Master Gao that I still do not know at that time, it is still Dr. Gao, school front door south still north I also do not know , when which I also do not know , principal is is not is 3 6 arms I am also not clear. I commit whisper at heart: So high degree, I am which to dare use to go out. My high school has not finished , my what specialty has no , what special field do I fill? Heart in want is former institute idea studies still similar, however . . . . . .. In heart, a little regret unavoidably , flow with what , buy what diploma. Waste money. Ai, do not fill out first , put in that.

Bonus is put by me in red suitcase , is still dormitory then. The boy friend who has roommate is a editor of newspaper office , is also the son of job hunting, lean self however diligence selfs study to pawn have gone up editor. He will come every day to seek roommate , so, I and he also know. I also do not know is painstaking effort comes tide or nerve also has problem. I have written a article of after " have got university diploma ", have sent him. Before this, I have also written a short essay to him, he helps me to publish. But at that time, it is me to not know , just know afterwards. After I have described me to buy diploma think of to feel , it is some what specifically, now also notes does not rise. He says that article is written very much well, he wants to send out , but chief editor disagrees on to say that influence is not good. Do not know true and false. Can only give up.

This red book is always pressed by me in red suitcase, I have never wanted to go to shorten the distance of own and red this last degree by oneself, I knows me is away from is good far and well far, , , and, in my heart, a little fear that this bonus is this, I feel that his bonus has to be dazzling , this is red to remove , what leave is dark, some brilliance has no. It is come out that I have no courage to take , I dare hide him in dark place only.

The base of 1996 years, a I play very much good fellow worker to seek work , I have used this that red book to her, because on that, have only my photograph, and the effect of photograph is also not very good , is very ugly to be not her , other is blank , she wants to how to fill , how to fill. Have given her, I feel that am at heart comfortable and a lot of. Give her at that time , I say that I have used 300 Yuan to buy , you have used , give 300 Yuan me, have not used. Afterwards, she has always not sought me , I also do not know her to use to go , have no. Afterwards, I am public with old to speak this matter, old public scold me is stupid, say that is in charge of her to use to do not need , will ask first that she wants the money of 300 Yuan. I also regret to sink to ask her, want money, at that time, I have not also thought that she will not give money me. I believe others too.

2004, I do writing in a very little company Yuan. However, making 3 months only, since daughter falls ill to sink, make. That company's Miss of personnel matters plays comparison with me well. She is university student, but because of the professional self on diploma not like very much, holding friend to her to do diploma change special field. I buy self before the matter of diploma says to her to hear. After she hears , it is stupid to also scold me. It may go to study , shortens distance if saying is away from. The place of now so training. I think that self is also stupid. Why will you give others? Actually, it is also not stupid, major is the thought at that time makes trouble , on thought, do not accept this kind of false certificate very much.

I think of false certificate,

My university diploma

没有评论: