2008年4月17日星期四

Return with full load

Return

Have not gone to have climbed for quite a long time, in impression, seeming last year have climbed until now. This week old public matter has gone to mountain. Have only me and daughter at home to pass two-day weekend, I also do not want to go somewhere else, since also not miss please and person, my home and are thought of , is played well with daughter. So, Sunday, we climb mountain. Daughter is very happy, very excited , brings her only to go out to play, she is so, I think that this is the nature of child. Can put in the bosom of nature, I am also happy, mood is also happy.

In the morning, weather is not very good, fog covers , see day tendency, seem to rain shape. No matter, decide to have played only for daughter, only rain has not come down , or it is not great, she will not agree to cancel plan. I think of late the sun should can come out. It is also so few days before, morning fog covers , when will soon be noon, the sun is great, in other words hot. Perhaps, this few day the suns want to sleep meeting lazy sleep, sleep meeting, raise enough spirit.

Daughter is very urgent , itches to a bed, breakfast need not be eaten. " current fog is great, climb mountain is not very good for body, late go meeting is a lot of. " I say. Daughter seems to have also understood , has replied. Hear of that this kind of weather had been called on meteorology: Ash Mai. Do not know me describe as incorrect.

At nine thirty us, taking turning for half hour have gone to scene mountain park. The mountain of scene mountain park is not very high, climb whole journey is also tired, before, I also bring daughter to rush at. There are still forest park in urban district, may also go to climb mountain, but that mountain is very high, it is reached the limit that thinking climb , will climb for 1999 level step. Allegedly, that step is repaired when being Macau return, repair 1999 level steps to commemorate Macau return. On top , there are still 100 son pictures in platform. I have climbed twice, is old father-in-law department 3 or 8 organizations climb mountain match climb. However, our family members have not participated in a contest , has participated in climbing this mountain campaign. Allegedly, this often has person on mountain to rob , so general person is few dare not come to climb this mountain. Scene mountain park also has , but two-day weekend, many persons climb mountain, men and women, old and young have , so, I and two daughter persons dare also come. Otherwise I dare not.

As soon as going to park entrance, see a group of

Park in have to swim a lot happy facility, before, tape daughter has played, today has said that climbs merely mountain, so, it is those that daughter also does not make a noise to play. But there is a pool under foot of the hill, in inside, a lot of little goldfish is caught for person. Daughter has never caught, I have also not asked, how to catch law - how to be collected fees. Daughter wants to fish. I think that she has never caught , also lets try , happy take off. So I say " etc. we have climbed mountain comes again to catch , have caught first, climb mountain still brings fish, it does not be known that fish has run. " daughter has agreed very happily.

I and daughter side speak , go with happy side on mountain. Though, weather is not very good, but or having many persons, having climbed have gone to mountain top , take off mountain. Somebody also takes resting on stone or the pavilion Taiwan on mountain. Same family rests on a stone, little girl on hand still grab to read again machine is hearing English tape. Inside happens to broadcast the song on daughter English textbook. Originally, it is also the children who reads the level of one year. " see that household can firmly grasp time to study. " I say at heart. So, I also want to let daughter and my side go to side to sing English song. Some she sings very well. However, daughter timidity is to dare not sing loudly, meeting have the place of person that has stoped , and still do not let me sing.

After half hour, we climb , have gone to the sight scene Taiwan of mountain top, when that has played meeting. We climb very slowly , are so not very tired. When watching scene platform, younger sister calls to me, ask me when is which? I say that I have gone to sight scene platform. She says that she still wants to let us to pull back before it is too late to do not want to go to climb mountain , have not thought that we are perverse to go still. Until next it has rained , our mother woman is miserable in remote, thickly forested mountains. We leave , I have called telephone to her to say us climb mountain. The telephone that brother-in-law receives. I say will not, the sun has shown smiling face looks at us. Etc. take off will sunshine is magnificent. They a two-day weekend sleep in the morning arrive to have breakfast at ninety o'clock, then in the afternoon at 3 or 4 o'clock, eat noon meal. I do not like such life habit. I like to sleep early to get up early.

We continuity climbs mountain. Today climbs the person of mountain is still true and many, have a 3, there is a pair of a pair, there are still two men or two women. Yes, stay in house for a long time , can breathe into mountain forest fresh air, under campaign, legs and feet are good. Sink how long, we have gone to the place of slippery cable car. Here, there are many persons, many local and special products are sold , still have to carve word , draw portrait to draw. Shopkeeper offers big boa to visitor photo. That snake is alive , but is very cute , will not injure person. I have never felt this snake , am afraid of. Before daughter, dare not feel , dare far look at only. Today, before she dares at last, has felt.

My old looks at , person is too many. Daughter has felt next snake , seek me. " the mouth of snake is that has lived? " I ask daughter. I think that that snake does not bite person , am not that mouth has lived to. Daughter says that does not know , then again runing to see in the past take off , return to say " have not sealed. " I am very strange, now, what has changed , snake also does not resemble snake.

Daughter thinks of slippery cable car. I would not. I say that slippery cable car is very dangerous. Hearing of that song " daybreak " is write because of slippery cable car have an accident matter. Pity very much. Actually, daughter has also taken cable car , is that she does not remember only. That is she two years old has not arrived yet, we go round is clear and recently round to play , climb the Great Wall. We climb to go up , but sit to experience the feeling of cable car, we take cable car. Do not feel then to be afraid of , now knows " daybreak " the matter of this song, is still afraid of really. However, or having many persons to experience this feeling, take cable car.

Do not let daughter sit , see or will let that she sees. So, daughter stands to look at on side , admires very much. I also look at on exit side. But feeling is not good very much. Exit has functionary , is girl , always shouts continually, cry out those persons of next cable car take photograph , say that is to have shone to each of them. Behind girl, a man is shouting. A man takes some of otherses on hand to take the photograph of cable car it is seeing to the person of next cable car , advertises. They shout continually , cry out , pat the door of exit. " here, come to here. " do not know just like the person of next cable car that this is export shape. Though they let to sound very much, are very eagerly attentive, but nobody takes photograph. I am thinking , them, is not allowed by others to have taken pictures , is not is a kind of do not respect the behavior of visitor?

Have seen meeting, I let daughter to

We take off mountain. Go directly toward

We have arrived fishing pool. Wa, now this pool side has surrounded a lot of person , adult child surrounds pool almost, get " watery diarrhea is obstructed ". However, the person of fishing is few , sees that the person of fishing is many, some persons has gone , and has some persons. Is that curiosity is offended.

I bring daughter, have taken fish rod, have asked charge, Wa, one yuan is a minute of. Let daughter play 10 minutes. Pool God has given a I paper , has written above time twenty-eight minutes of eleven o'clock when we begin to fish , has returned me a soft-shelled turtle meal.

Daughter begins to have fished , have no error a little while, daughter has caught a "big" fish , I busy gang she takes fish from fishhook , then, press fish again to eat. Error a little while, daughter has again caught one. The person of side admires very much, praise daughter directly can fish. Daughter is happy have to be disastrous. Separating a little while have caught one , separating a little while have caught one , I is busy gang she takes fish on fish meal. Have not thought that daughter fishes for the first time , has so good score unexpectedly. Size is red, dark, grey , has some of 10s unexpectedly. I also do not know how much time. Anyway, I and daughter are not also busy, is happy to shout. Do not be all right , so catch , I will soon have no money to take vehicle and have gone home. My heart says that will control. " still catch Sub_clause of 3, catch Sub_clause of 3 we do not catch , are you very good? " my same daughter says. Daughter has replied. Daughter is still all right really , is finally 3, letter value is He become , lay aside , having no some seconds of clocks pull one , having no some seconds of clocks pull one. Task is completed.

I deliver cost. As soon as seeing time, I have been dumbfounded. I think that have not thought of rapid 30 minutes only in 10 some minutes. This is left to catch one, it is right to catch one, time is so to have sliped away. I give the money of 100 Yuan pool God , say that receive my 25 Yuan , Pu advantage sells. Pool God has also replied. However, look at a basin fish in basin, pool God a little grudges. Ai, cardialgia should be me. 25 Yuan, my living cost of one day.

Pool main gang I pack the fish of washbasin when

We mention a bag of fish , are

Have gone to home, daughter puts into fish water basin in. Look at , play. Climb mountain have had no repeated long ago. The money of 25 Yuan, actually also is worth for , this wants happiness for quite a long time.

However return

没有评论: