2008年4月17日星期四

Before, I have been used magic

Before, I

Saturday evening, the

I make potato to burn chicken , plain fried west wraps vegetable, daughter likes to eat golden needle mushroom, so roll with golden needle mushroom the soup of lean meat. This 3 vegetables, do also eat do not leave is not good. We are very light as the meal eaten. Old has meal in public Saturday as evening at home.

Have served a meal. Daughter and

Little Yu say: " my grandfather says that I want to die , actually, I do not want to die , he stubbornlies insist that I want to die , he is stupid and dead really. " I and old public smile. Daughter is also smiling. I guess that possibility is that her not obedient, her grandfather scolds the words of her.

Error a little while she

" you call uncle gang you

" you now calls me uncle, before,

" Yang Guo Hua

" incorrect

" it is

" it is also incorrect " old is public to say ," before you, call me papa" she 2 or 3 years old, hear daughter to cry out old public "papa", she also cries out. She cries out " my mother ", because of her parents not when side.

" you know why I am your daughter before? " she says , " because, before me, have been used magic. " she laughs. Daughter also smiles at the same time. Daughter is appearance of a pair of sister of eldest sister always in front of her , is very deep.

" oh, originally, it is so " I smile. I feel that

Sometimes, I think , if daughter and little Yu can always so go down well, really, it is good. Because it is only daughter , if can go down since childhood well, as if kiss sisters the same have feelings, it also has companion , has good friend. Its realization when child is very happy, but it is some and also very lonely. She has no brother sisters to compete thing with her , divides the love of parents, but also having no brother sisters to accompany her play. She has only a person.

Hope us can

没有评论: