2008年4月17日星期四

It is bitter for yourself to receive this one

" A Ying, are you to take mother bicycle

" teacher lets

" I say with teacher may , but

" Ye " daughter

Rain today , is also No. 1 exactly, I want to let her sit if daughter wants to take the vehicle of kindergarten, I have not also so worked hard. Winter has come , wind has also cool morning , it is really tired to ride vehicle to carry her , major is car too , she when back sits is also not comfortable. The matter of yesterday morning:

" mother, I do not go to mango tree, I will go to banyan. " daughter says after turning. I have not gone to single lane. Because there are many persons, and on single lane, have stoped the private car of a row of side sub-district. To be safe, I have gone to the pavement of pavement and here, is very wide, very flat, the person that walks has also though stoped many pushcarts less, but is still very wide. What lean single lane is a row of mango tree , is then a row of palm , and then is a row of old banyan in the past, it is opened that the elephant of great supports big umbrella. Tree goes up return Chui countless banyan silk. Daughter most likes to see these silks , still does sometimes, I teach her volume braid.

" it is good " I say , but on

" I will go there " daughter shouts. I turn at once to pass. However, daughter does not forgive me still. She waves in disorder behind vehicle, fortunately, my technology has progress , will be wrestled otherwise.

" I want you to ride , return , I want

" should not stop , should not also ride return , suddenly, it is very dangerous to stop to turn to return. " I say. Before I remember from time to time , when I stop suddenly, the vehicle of back is rubed fast from my side, luckily household technology is good, otherwise, it is miserable.

" I do not take your

" do not take not sit , you think

" that is bitter for yourself to receive this

" is good, begin from tomorrow, my what no matter you

" but there is a matter,

" what matter?

" help me to tie hair " she says. It

" I just do not help " I say. She

See daughter to know that glad energy after can take the vehicle of kindergarten. I am thinking , perhaps, I work hard really ask for. But I feel that it is also very happy to send her to study at school. Because on the road, I and she chat , talk some on the road knowledge, or practice to say the sentence in English , is also quite good. Though on the road, have only the time of 10 some minutes, but for kissing son relation, it is still good. However for daughter, she likes to, still, with classmate, have those little girls that count than her more, is a. Perhaps, I speak some matter with her, she can still trouble. No matter being many, so long as she has a happy time , is good. She is still good. Have returned at noon , still ask me: Mother you morning does not send me, are you to want relaxed point? I say: Yes. After hearing , she is very happy. It is the same to seem to make a good deed. Perhaps, our adult works hard very much for child, but some work hard , may say as my daughter: Will receive by oneself , and is not that they need.

Daughter personality is not very good , but is still quite sensible sometimes. Old is public to say: He and I, in childhood in home, are in charge of the very much tight character, that has no self , are suppressed completely by adult , so have no to use. He does not hope that I am in charge of daughter too many , say that to let her have , own character lets her spread own character properly. Perhaps old public is as. No matter how, hope that daughter can be happy and happy , it is healthy to grow up.

没有评论: