2008年4月17日星期四

The blackboard with snow-white daughter

Have had supper, I am washing bowl , daughter rubs on the wall in hall, as soon as I see , she takes piece jigsaw, is rubing , have not also made sound. Only she is happy. However, have passed two minutes, when I see again, she takes a pen unexpectedly, is drawing , I see on wall, is a little red. " you have again drawn on wall, the drawing that you draw is good , but can not draw on wall , draws on paper. I have said with you that am a lot of all over. " I let to say at kitchen entrance. I think that my one lets her not to have drawn. However, until I wash bowl to come out , I have been dumbfounded. On wall, it is a and red unexpectedly, she returns when that writes , draw. My heart will soon be been angry. " let you not to draw , you are still drawing " it is seen in the past that my side says side to go. I think that she is drawn with the stick of oil painting. As soon as approximation is seen , is written with chalk, drawing, have written the homework that she copies today on blackboard, on the ground her homework copies book is lying. It is to study teacher to rub blackboard that originally, she rubs wall just now with jigsaw, then, write word again. She most likes mould visits person to work.

My air has to shout. Her quilt I let sound

" you rub soon to me, tonight has not been rubed

It is rubed desperately that she stands in that, one not Ken. Have rubed for quite a long time, have rubed point , but have mark still, apparently mark. Really, it is very ugly. I look at her , see this wall to shake the head directly. This wall I have brushed once again just have is so white, otherwise, it has long been tracery wall. Before, she is little, not sensible, but now, she has been many of 6 years old , will soon be 7 years old , is still so. Reason is also spoken with her , says that wall can not draw in disorder, it is not pretty to have drawn , as if the face of person goes up have been drawn internal organs is the same and ugly. Ai, it is still so.

Have no method, I have received her calico on hand , have wet dozen again, have then squeezed some toothpaste to try to rub on cloth, fortunately, can rub. So, I polish this mark with toothpaste completely to fall. Her old far see me to rub. See me to have rubed , she also grows have made tone. However, she does not know that I rub with toothpaste. Afterwards, just tell her that I rub with what.

Ai, this daughter

没有评论: