2008年4月17日星期四

Poison , I am afraid of well

Poison

Hobbyhorse , please you

I have feared very much to have feared

In evening of last Saturday, I have killed my computer completely with Ka-Ba-Si-Ji to poison one time , refer to to danger the detection that sinks. However, have not passed two minutes, Ka-Ba-Si-Ji has not used , pointing out to say is not correct authorization activation day. Hint says: Your systematic date mistake, please install systematic date. I may never meet this kind of condition. My first reaction is: In have recruited , system had been destroied. I count safe guard again, also hit do not drive , hint says that I have no right to visit. Have gone to hell. This not is and little Yu the computer of grandfather is the same. Friday I when little Yu home, little Yu the computer of grandfather is so, his still former system packed for two days just. Ai, these persons are really all previous and harmful. My system has just packed half month. It will again pack system again , troubles really. I antivirus software will deduct money still every month, why are you still so? I again do not go to those websites in a mess , am what meeting. It is noisy and not clear really.

Yesterday morning, I let old to be public to call to a person of his company , see that he is needing not to be domestic. Telephone is gotten through , I will condition has responded take off. He religion I under point right time see , is not is not is the same day time. As soon as I see , good fellow is 2005. I remember little Yu grandfather, that night he is 2002. No wonder Ka-Ba-Si-Ji has not used. I have installed time again. Ka-Ba-Si-Ji is useful, safe guard can also open.

I kill

Day, scare to die. The 8 dragons of what day, what dream west swims , a lot of pleasing to the ear name is counted frequently however. Again one checks malice program, 12, fortunately, it is still not many.

Come slowly , check one , kill one. However some can not clear away. Have killed and come , die and give birth again. It is a time of to have killed , it is a time of to come again, it is some to again check.

Old is public with daughter

Evening is also some 10s

When checking just now, there are also 14 hobbyhorses, and can not clear away. Now, my InternetExplotrt has not also used , after clicking , it is blank to have opened. Fortunately, there is still a browser. Otherwise, I can do nothing about it on net.

Do not know that

I really fear well that

Beg hobbyhorses not to have

没有评论: