2008年4月17日星期四

Do not know life or death

Cloud weak wind is settled , sunshine is gentle , go in dry, crisp air of autumn season, if going up 3 or 5 good friend approximately to go besides effect. That should be good. Resembling us in reinforced concrete the town life of construction for a long time , can go to land first field goes , can hear bird ringing insect to shout , can go to the little courtyard of peasant family to sit , can see chicken to fly dog jumps , I think will surely heart Kuang god Tian, reserve company to forget to return. But our life rhythm is too rapid, the efficiency that we want is too high, we mostly person has no this free feelings is refined. We must for livelihood rush about finally on day to work hard , there is a rest day, will also sleep good sleep normally is that as being short of to mend to return. It is waste really , this very good time.

However, my daughter and her classmates may have no to waste this good time. Today, they have swum in autumn. Go last Friday originally. But since weather is not good , has changed the date. Daughter has autumn since knowing to swim , think of from that day, think , leting me to have bought eat thing. Excited well few days , however, God does not be America, have to that excitement suppresses. Today may go at last. However, self again does not try to make a good showing , has fallen ill.

Yesterday noontime goesHave no spirit. I think , is miserable. Tomorrow can't go. I have done two grains of cold medicine for her to eat. Evening is seemed when returning and is aggravated , letter value is tear, flow together with nasal mucus. Having meal in the evening have not been also eaten normally more. I soak foot with hot water to her, again press book go up say massage to her, again eat to her medicine. Is early early to let her have slept.

Old is public to say: Tomorrow, she can not go. , what to be done? Yes, she has however hoped , excitement well few days. Can not go , is not sad and dead , just blame. " evening does not have a fever do not be afraid of " I say. It how to be slept that in a evening, I sink , notice the condition that she sleeps , see whether she has to have a fever. Fortunately, have not had a fever , but nose is to be obstructed. I think that may be concerning her rhinitis.

In the morning, she

" you have energy to

" to say 'have'

" have " she says

Their school all classmate swims in autumn, do not be in the same class however level different place. Their level of one year is the 3 springs of layer upon layer , is not very far. However, I have not played. Sending her to sit hear the mother of classmate when turning to say that possibility will be played by offal. No wonder teacher asks to bring a set of clothing , changes. This is miserable. I think. " A Ying, you are not comfortable , if offal, you can not take off " I say for woman. She nods. After sending her, I have called telephone with her teacher in charge of a class, please teacher in charge of a class is attentive her condition. Daughter physique is very weak, I fear very much that she aggravates.

Afternoon goes to discover when taking her that she has changed a set of clothing. The clothing in pack is wet completely. " this clothing how to be whole and wet " I ask her. " she offal catches mud Jiao. " Classmate she says. She smiles. Day, it is not to let you not to enter the water in the morning. Is to not know that day highland is thick really, do not know the daughter of life or death. See her spirit , is not bad. It looks as if, it is unimportant. She has still dug a little bag sweet potato. The discovery after goes home , it is made that being put by me enter to take , give to forget to take and have returned. It is the mother that should die really. " I have dug how many strips, you will help me to buy how many strips , I have dug Sub_clause of 28. " she says. She speaks carelessly figure, actually, it is so many to sink. Those sweet potatoes are stunted , point than big manpower thick can not amount. So, use "". I have to reply. Do not want me to dig big kindness big virtue.

All the way go up, she speaks today with me to play , have to be how about. Even more dance for joy after returning to home, happy have to be disastrous. She still says that opens fire to turn. I hear conscientiously interestingly. It is not earnest that she can say. She regular is such" weave recklessly to make in disorder". But I can not say her, can only " oh ", had better " Wa squeeze in , so all previous harm " she is more happy.

Fortunately, she has meal in the

This one the daughter

没有评论: