2008年4月17日星期四

Sell the aunt of groceries

One sells the aunt of groceries , is in this year rapid of 60 years old. I know her already for more than two years. Just know her , she every Saturday Japan, will ride a tricycle , a vehicle that drag groceries go to the sub-district market that I live in to put land stand, having come deliver the money of 10 Yuan one day to the person of market management. When I buy vegetable, see that she has come , like to seek little thing on her booth , some thing can't seek in other places. Her many groceries qualities are very good, also again cheap. Sometimes, my is to see , speak speech with her. I often see her on the road to bend waist Luo behind full first big sweat land step on tricycle to go a place rush. She says that can not always stay in a place , so has not good business , will separate part time 1 or 2 times. So, she runs in whole city every market to run to go, do work at no fixed place business.

Since with her, talking , I know that she is Chongqing , when having no , she reads. Have I see that she reads the book of a massage, ask her the matter of massage. She says that she can massage , selfs study, now, she helps those massages of old man per night to a place. I say that I admire her very much, so big age , it is still capable, she smiles.

Some months ago, she has finished her business of guerrilla warfare , fixes to do business in a place. Now, she not uses , drag every day as soon as vehicle thing has run in avenue little lane, the groceries sold also is more than the former a lot, it is more overall, the what pot bowl basin of gourd ladle, needlework sweeps to , various glues, a general family passes the thing that life will use , is with her may in order is whole.

She when market stairs mouth has rented a shop front, that is a dew Taiwan of market , has put up a shed very simplely, before, individual rents open the shop of aquatic animals, but sink how long have closed. Afterwards, this aunt has rented. Just begining what cost to add together want the Yuans more than 600 , have now reduced 100 Yuan, the Yuans more than 500.

She is not to guard every day in shop, is when buy vegetable peak-hour in shop, also have one all day long not when, because will stock with goods. If having no business in shop or when need not put in order goods, she will read. She says that the book that she sees is very miscellaneous and that what book is seen. Have I see in her shop that she is seeing in the red study of " Analects of Confucius ", is bought by her. She still says that I want to see to lend me to see. I say that my self has also bought book. She asks me that this book is how about. She says red say too good , it is very reasonable. I say , am , however, some words are read carefully , can only be also to say just. Sometimes when I buy vegetable, can hear that she is playing musical instrument in shop , one side groans song, it is happy very much.

Today, I bring daughter to go to market , buy vegetable, when going , daughter sees that aunt in shop , wants to go in to see that daughter also knows her. In the shop that we have gone to into aunt. Aunt is springing electronic organ , on musical instrument, put a book of electronic organ.

In I find shop have again entered a lot of groceries ask her: Like her, can you gain how much money in one month? She says: Hundreds of Yuans are few , will be recreational only to live. She not like and the other the same error of old man all day long play cards life, after those life, have better to still study what thing. Ai, so big aunt , at heart is still wanting to study thing. I am ashamed really. I say: Yes, those life is not very sharp for health, sit all day long in that do not move , it is also monotonous and hollow , has not so substantiated.

She says: Before her, it is manager of department store , so knows very much for these small articles , how to sell , how to stock with goods , enters what goods some time, she knows. In 3th retired day, she sells these things by oneself, nation-wide every place runs. She still speaks her, pass part time to enter what goods, want how do in, spoken language is filled with hope for the future.

" aunt , I am very ashamed, your so big

" little sister , I say with you that person gains a little more money still when it is young well " she says. She likes to call me little sister. One sees me to be always all smiles land cry out " my little sister "

" yes, but I also do not know

" I , there are 3 sons, every one is university student , still having study abroad , every one is rich , is however my old companion to fall ill spend money , as soon as they divide money to grudge to take, come out. Daughter-in-law would not. " aunt sigh land say.

" that now your

" error lifetime , have

" young time energy whole flower is with children , since go to old, I have feeling deeply. Have no meaning. " aunt infinite deep feeling land say , " but Chinese always is so do come. It is not worth really. "

I do not know to say that what is good. Aunt may be female strong person, but life is also that such bitter, old companion passes lifetime , leave one of her person and lonely bitter zero cubes, so big age , still work hard to live to rush about. I think that his son would not take money when father falls ill to cure the sickness , now for mother, I will not be also very good. Ai, in heart, do not feel better really.

I have bought in

The infinite deep feeling

没有评论: