2008年4月17日星期四

Examine the one-hundred point award money of 100 Yuan

Examine the

Daughter school entrance is the same every day. When finishing the school day , standing fully to watch son hope as dragon that woman queues up a long bicycle dragon as the head of family of phoenix. Current flower and the method of sinking are valuable. I also do not see daughter for quite a long time at school entrance to come out. Entrance guard also does not let head of family enter school district. I also have no way of knowing daughter why have not so come out for a long time yet. Wait at heart urgently. The children that comes out is some to take test paper and the level of one year. Oh, examination , daughter has not surely examined , modifies test paper on class. My heart says.

Have come out with Xiao Lin of sub-district, a boy with very little height. His mother is seeing his test paper: " have just examined ninety-eight point, not be all right to have examined one-hundred point just have award. Original Xiao Lin when groan Ji want his mother to promise him prize. " have examined one-hundred point, do you award what to him? " I ask him mother. It is cooked.

" he wants what to buy what to

" your grandson has examined one-hundred point award what? " the Afghanistan uncle that the mother of Xiao Lin asks side , they know. That Afghan uncle is Guangdong local person, speak vernacular. However, I also hear to understand.

" he has examined one-hundred point award 100 Yuan money, having not examined what have no " that Afghan uncle says. After I hear at heart one Jing. Want what , buy what, normally little boy simply is play eat , normally, also do not want how much money. May the money of 100 Yuan, though, it is not many , but is still many for a child. I think. What is the meaning of this 100 Yuan? What is role? I am unknown.

Xiao Lin

" you are helped by you to your grandson

" is some to give care, it is some to give his flower , buies thing , goes out to play. He has a lot of money La, since childhood until now, there is 60 thousand , we buy stock. " Afghan uncle says. " oh " my heart says , is rich God , than me have many La. I return one body debt.

" mother, I has examined eighty-two

" I have known , have no relation, have examined again next time " little gladly mother says. However, it is little and gladly still sorry to have cried. Little gladly mother tries hard after advising her to do not cry to say may.

My daughter examination gets how? She can examine

At last, may enter school door.

My one sees schoolbag, her test paper. Seventy-four point, have still scared me really one jumps , eighty point sinks. I have not made sound. Seeing her again to lose the title of minute. Other phoneticizes new word, return may. Inscribe together finally: All the same son adds one to become a word organize word again, possess 5 titles, she does as two, have lost twenty-one point. Say that disaster is also easy , but daughter is to can't think of some that words. In this respect, I will strengthen her.

" little have cried gladly just

" because she has examined eighty-two point. " I see what reaction daughter has. " mother, I have examined seventy-four point only " she says. It is very sorry to have no. " that will refuel after you " I say. " want " she says. Daughter binary number has no concept, she has not said as other child that to examine , amount divides to examine first place. I also do not exert pressure to her. Because she is in kindergarten , has no others to so study , has foundation. She plays in kindergarten than others more, it is more happy. Say sentence true words, I also do not think that she can examine first , can examine one-hundred point every time. Is true, I only she can study conscientiously, can happy trip. I do not hope that she troubles repeated for score. But I hope her still can when happy foundation Chu go up examination good score.

She has examined one-hundred point I will

Perhaps, my educational method is not very good, all do not identify. But I really do not hope that my daughter troubles by score. I also believe that my daughter can emulate good , can examine good score. My meeting and one of her effort.< xml:namespace prefix=st1 ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"/>< chsdate w:st=on isrocdate=False islunardate=False day=22 month=11 year=2007>2007-11-22< chsdate/>

没有评论: