2008年4月17日星期四

I should be stir-fried squid

I should be stir-fried squid. Why? Because

I make 10 some years in a company, and at the beginning in Meng ignorant have signed permanence contract with company, however before, it is part-time job, in last few years for sole duty when this company makes. When this before company goes on duty , I have not drawn "work license", but I want to rely on my intelligence and wisdom and can be hard-working and spiritual , I am surely capable well. So some years of 10 feel to climb to roll about, 10 some years Jing field land work, since thinking , it has been a very good staff member. But boss is very fastidious person, especially when his mood not good, always for me achievement left see is not good looking , right see is not good looking. Doing my self also do have to have no confidence. However, afterwards, think that there is mistake by oneself really , is still not enough to make great efforts.

Think that along with the increase of time, own technical level has more and more good meeting, achievement also has further upward meeting. May in last two years, discover own technical level to go backwards. To make own achievement be not good very much. Luckily boss recently other matters are also many, seldom come our inspection, inspect my work. Have come sometimes, it is that he has no discovery to not know , or opening eye, close eye to calculate. However, the bonus and wages per month are still to issue as before to me. I have commited in front of customer many times wrong, but she has not also made accusation to my boss , reminds merely that I say: So go down again, you will be dismissed. Is still good customer.

I will really treat my work conscientiously.

Few days before, after finishing the school day at noon to home, daughter says that to eat noodles, I say: Do not be all right , meal has been made. It is glad that daughter sticks up little mouth. When packing meal, as soon as I see , am not right , it is deeply the same to seem to sink , eat , really have cooked half a lifetime. Original is water puts less. You see , the meal that I and two daughter persons eat , it is so to reach. I have to as daughter is willing , boil noodles. Daughter in keep with one's wish so as have eaten noodles ever, it is very happy. Not long ago one evening, I do meal, news meal Bao switch have forgotten to press , having inserted power source only go. Think for quite a long time that meal has been cooked , has pulled out power source , actually, the meal in pot is still rice. Until vegetable is made , when having meal , as soon as seeing to be dumbfounded , has to insert power source again , has waited slowly. Luckily I and daughter afternoon has had some afternoon tea , otherwise, will starve to faint. Fortunately old public do not have meal home, otherwise, do not know what is old public meeting to scold me. This meal is livelihood is still minor matter. There is still major event.

I eliminate smoke as a result with the hot steamed stuffed bun of microwave oven in four weeks of microwave oven to fill , steamed stuffed bun has also become charcoal , is discovered fortunately in time , will catch fire otherwise. Use the pot of high voltage Bao soup, pot is roasted on tongue of flame for quite a long time , just remember pot have not added water, have only Bao the material of soup. Using to chop bone knife cut meat , cannot afford many porks only since meat price rising is severe , have to cut own finger. Having sub-district waterpipe to repair cut off the water for one day , have been evening to do meal time , is also the time of water. I open water headstall to seem that water has no , water has not come , as a result, I have not also closed water headstall, bringing daughter descend the stairs to eat thing , then when surface has strolled one just comes up. Hear current when opening the door Hua Hua land sound, in heart, let to" is miserable". Original when I go out just some minutes, water has come. In rapid two hours, this white colored water so flows , heart is well painful, this which is running water, this is to flow out bank note. This is to waste resource , this crime cannot be forgiven. Fortunately, it is the water headstall of toilet, if it is of kitchen, that may be " water free Jinshan". Still have , after I always go out , just discover door key still stays at home, have to call to beg old public return from sending key. Because self puts up the money of vehicle, have no. Ai, if a company has the employee of this matter, can boss rest assured?

Do you say that

没有评论: