2008年4月17日星期四

False currency

Right now, my mood is not comfortable

Having sent daughter in the morning to study at school go to buy vegetable incidentally. As a result when very cooked aunt is that to buy vegetable, gives the money of 20 Yuan her, she has received to have a look , says: " this money seem is not right? " one of my face looks at her stunnedly. She hands over me that money , and takes out a 20 Yuan from my wallet, my wallet when on hand have not suited yet. She says: " you see , this is just true, that is false. " I not letter, I how to receive false money. " will not. " I do not believe land say. " you see , stamp is different. " say , she sees the stamp of two 20 Yuans to me. I have seen , am true and different. That is really false. " who seeks to you, soon, seek her. " aunt says. " however have few days , I not remember is when that seeks. " I say but. " well few days, that has can do nothing about it. " she also has no way out land say , give change to me.

Ai, last year, I receive the beginning of New Year of 8 years and the false currency of a 10 Yuan, I have again received the false currency of 20 Yuan, real not is good transport. Hateful these use fake the person of currency. Also blame own careless general idea, so being easy find out have not seen , it is not to have not seen , is to have not seen at all , believes household too. Afterwards, will pay attention. Fortunately, it is not 100 Yuan, want not, it may be miserable if I lose.

Do not receive false currency again after

没有评论: