2008年4月17日星期四

The bracelet of 4000 Yuan makes one tired

The grandmother birthday of 60 years old. Say originally that pass birthday home to her, but she lets us to do not pass birthday to give her , is old and far back, and also however, is same family together lively take off. The words of original error will ask relative to come.

Though, she does not let us be to save money to us home. But her another opinion lets us very difficult. She has liked the bracelet of a 4000 Yuan in shop , thinks that we buy to her. This opinion real I and old public have scared to jump. She says that who buies to her , still reserves to whom after she dies to make memorial. Say that is true , have bought if now, giving her, afterwards, she gives whom, that is her matter, I never return from having wanted to want. Is this money of 4000 Yuan , is really big figure.

I do not understand the psychology of grandmother, want hundreds of Yuans also may, to be so expensive , do what, it is luxurious to put , children mix again not Za shape. Some children pass life, is difficult. Though, relatively her our other some children are on good terms , are having bought house outside , but the body is in debt to press get waist will soon stretch is not straight. We buy thing to her money to her , let our obedient heart merely, we do not complain to her , do not want to let her want to let her have a happy time , but she thinks , for our worrying merely: Some children in we have a good time. Say sentence true words, it is struggled by us that we have a good time , do not be afraid of bitter do not be afraid of is tired, do not resemble her other children, it is bitter to must not eat , must not receive repeated. Ai, a speech disaster is let.

The bracelet of 4000 Yuan says sentence true words, want me to put on on hand, I am not dependable at heart , fear that others cuts my hand. Put at home, sleep is not relieved. It is true. Now, society so confuses , I am really afraid of. I never put on golden silver hand decorations to go into the street , also do not want to buy those things. Sometimes, the silver chain etc. that think of open heart and buy tens of Yuans hang. Actually, does grandmother do not be afraid of? She thinks of gold, I have bought golden ring to her, she has earrings, think of bracelet, want hundreds of Yuans also may, it will be so expensive to do what. Want to be obstructed really.

I am public for old to say: I no matter , in you and home, person consults. Old is public to ask me: In last year, how much money has my pa spent after birthday? It is other that I say with my pa than, my pa, together with five of our persons, has bought the thing that he wants , divides equally as soon as person does not go to 600 Yuan. Old is public to say: If she wants , together with 4 persons, buying to her is still all right , want one of my person to take so many money, can't take really, I am not very rich, my very rich words, it is many that I do not haggle over , one person takes ten thousands of is all right. His sister says: Press hometown originally customs, son is pipe wine water money, daughter is in charge of to buy gift , call old public borrow money to her and younger sister to buy gift. Old is public to say: I rich lend her to buy , I do not buy by oneself. I do not know that old public sister how to think. Do you borrow money to her? The thousands of Yuans that she returns some time and borrows before have not been still returned quickly in decade. She succeeds after thinking Zhuo? Her sister still says: Her mother fortune-telling says that own work is of 70 years old. Her sister still says: Hear person to say old public when this does not have dealings with fellow villager, say the others sister of elder brother one mixes well, help the other sisters of elder brother. Say old public is lead in company, gang is personal to be easy very much into company. Ai, old public self the gang of very important person supports , self is that mud Bodhisattva crosses river. Moreover old public have also helped , the son of sister, old public emit danger have done to come in , because boss has said that company does not recruit relative. However, her son does not do well by oneself , has run. It is to want a person to have to say , chicken dog liter day? May old public have not gotten road yet.

Ai, do not think , old public is willing to buy.

没有评论: