2008年4月17日星期四

Home of the house opposite marries daughter

Home of

I am washing clothing , am outside a burst and big to call noise sound, Xi Ha, it is happy very much. I pay no attention to , I think that is those young youngsters that live upstairs. However, this sound for quite a long time return when, seeming is away from me home, is very near and very near, do not go. " Ai, close front door. "

When closing , have scared my one to jump. 10 some young youngsters stand before my domestic door, if my domestic door is opened , may want to have come after standing to my home. In some manpower, take flower, in some manpower, mention fireworks can, it is that some person carries cinecamera on shoulder. Some person still hangs pretty fireworks before clothing chest. I have understood that the domestic daughter of the house opposite is married. It is closed not well that this takes off me. Make a noise again can not also close door, is? , I still watch curiously in door, because I see this surface for the first time, if daughter is at home , it is happy that she affirms. She most likes to see that bride son wears marriage yarn.

In door home of the house opposite, woman shouts to sound, door outside man cry out to sound. It is well lively really. Door outside let to will soon open the door , lucky, have arrived. Door shout , bend to lie palm number is not enough , still do. Ha-Ha, a man is very obedient and bends private parts to go , is very obedient to carry out task. The sound of the National People's Congress of side number " 97, 98, 99 ", Ha-Ha, 99 is long. Door does not be opened still. Men shout , will soon open the door , lucky, have arrived. Woman shouts , will soon take covert payment , wants large covert payment. One and another large covert payment goes in successively , , , not know have given how many covert payment, door is opened at last. Real is 1000 shouts 10 thousand calls out.

Front door is opened

Again is a burst to

This bridegroom

Bride has gone at last. It is many that a brigade

This urban resident marries daughter or is simple. This man will marry woman to go home , may be not simple. Do not say that is other, car, house, sheet says that this bends to lie palm also enough man practices. Ha-Ha, wanting to take woman the man that goes home practices slowly.

没有评论: