2008年4月17日星期四

Do not support

Sunday, morning we a 3 have moved bed, have put the thing of the 7 miscellaneous miscellaneous 8s in home in order , will soon arrive at eleven o'clock. 3 persons buy vegetable , also do not know to buy what. Eat simple point always in public suggestion noon. So I have bought some bone come Bao soup, then use Bao good soup boils surface, do drag surface to eat. Following , discovery still has last night surplus meal , so uses egg fried rice, count less under noodles.

Original all are happy. However since daughter some matter, I am not happy at heart , can't cover tightly sound. Old is public to ask my what words, I have not also responded quite a while. Old public is angry very much, scold " I dumb ", I do not make sound more.

When having meal , daughter does not know that I have been angry , asks me words, I also pay no attention to her , have asked a lot of that I pay no attention to. Old public also pay no attention to her, eat simply by oneself. My a word also does not say that eats persistently, it is a lot of to have eaten. When I do egg fried rice completely in bowl," do not support " daughter says. I pay no attention to her still. She has again said a sentence. " support have died well , happen nobody pipe you. " I have not said well angrily. " you are not to often let me to go , do not want my mother. " she does not make sound.

Have passed two minutes, the surface in her

" you see that daughter is

" not yes, I am to really want to have

" there are sensible child in our

I do not make sound still, however,

Actually, want to be also not angry for these

没有评论: