2008年4月16日星期三

Reissue: February Chengdu

Faint Hu Hu have returned to home all the way from airport, do not know that is the journey of Chengdu of 5 days , is still the fatigue of two and a half hour airplanes, Wu, most major affirming still that this dead cold feverish chest bored cough adds stomach power deficiency, it is happy as going home to let me can't feel , especially in the past those enthusiasm for work. Why, Ou drop god Na, actually driping really want Ou frankness, good Ba.

1 , is from the experience

A has not been determined to change hotel

B has not seen clearly those time of the seal on little meal ticket unexpectedly, household just eats at seven thirty open, as a result, I run at seven o'clock with full interest to pass , finally can only rely on eve a little refreshments bought have supported a morning.

What c is most important is that I always think that this kind of interview should not be problematic, tense for me to dare not surely see me , has not been thought of , inscribe me first is broken by the officer of chief examiner, because it is too false that I reply, a entire text of the back, and give an irrelevant answer , do not think afterwards that is also broken fortunately by him, my mood is on the contrary calm, true according to title requirement make answer , say that self is at heart actual to find a way. Additionally, one is professional problem, say this one I will really spit out blood to spit out to die, two problems, one asks " IP address is what, have you some kinds of classifications? ", it is another " the understanding of saying you for the structural model of B / S ", having not thought really to attend the meeting make the problem of this kind of noun explanation, normally, the thing of our day contact has long however forgotten for theory and noun almost , Ai, pity the great achievements of my work of some years. One is English title, I also think that my expression should have no problem , have really gone to examination hall however , just discover that expression is really not easy matter, in a word , I am not satisfied for the reply of two English titles. Fortunately, that examination officer older sister of the English of chief examiner is still rather beautiful, at the time that I reply , still relax finally , also find time to take care of her sight under one , send some magnificent smiles incidentally.

2, this is written or do not write , having written fear to have been hit really, , , Ao Wu, have gone ahead regardless: That is that the mm of Chengdu are really too many , I when spring Xi have lived in few days on the road, the mm seen than me in Beijing one month is still many as seeing ( ps. It is earnest that I works normally, is often in night, do not like to go around market just in weekend), what is most annoying is that Chengdu mm a skin is so good, stature delicate still like graceful leg, big winter wear all the same so few.

3 , I discovery our bank the level of becoming a vagrant is still not high really, simple quilt person has deceived 300, final can only self comfort. Here, will record the entire process of my be duped, so that successor ring shows: I discover that my person has weakness, one eats soft do not eat is hard, 2 is good reputation, he so one says , I think that they will be so, also rather pitiful really , count money to them, will make friend, hundreds pieces of money fall when secondly. Depending on them say , have given 300 , have then exchanged a next name card. Shake hands to say other time, the man of that manager appearance asks me is south person where, I say that is Hunan, then, he still says with Changsha words with me," I am Changsha Le,", this lets me have believed more.

The doubtful

A this two persons why meeting is beside hotel? The

Does b believe manager of little advertisement? Bringing the public money of 200 thousand still come after runing to Chengdu to buy discount ticket? Does the friend of Chengdu go to 9 villages in winter?

C does software company's name is

没有评论: