2008年4月17日星期四

Abnormal guy

Yesterday afternoon

Yesterday, I have not ridden car , walk. It is also not far to walk , it is gone to also that I will soon walk to go to twenty point. When I go among newspaper office and television station this passes road zebra line, raise head hope front to see , a man, when the furthest end of zebra line, the back and forth on pavement paces to walk , coat takes off to wear on a shoulder. One hand is being moved , , , I feel that am not right , have drawn out his fellow just like him , am feeling with hand. Feel sick well. Broad daylight under.

If I straight error zebra line goes to his side exactly. Day, will soon make a detour. I change direction at once, look steadily forward land, oblique road goes forward , luckily this on the road vehicle is not many, otherwise is when " in turn sew survival ".

This person is that spirit

没有评论: