2008年4月17日星期四

It is true to protect the child of child

It is true

That day at noon, I make meal , have divided quickly at twelve forty, daughter still does not go to home. Leveling have not seldom so still gone to home in night. Daughter is sent at noon by the vehicle of trusteeship class at sub-district entrance, just in the beginning, I wait for her every day at noon as some of head of families at sub-district entrance, afterwards, I say with her: I do not wait for until she has gotten off , go by oneself to go home , mother can make meal at home, if mother has no time to need not to be domestic , will tell her first that the mothers of Classmate and meeting she decides , it is had meal that the mother of classmate please brings her to go to classmate home , then, sending her to take vehicle study at school. Daughter has agreed. I am not to have no time, my is to feel that do not rest assured at sub-district entrance, not let go to let child go by oneself go home , it is walked that that child how to learn to avoid vehicle. Moreover the speed of sub-district entrance general not is very quickly. I do not want to let daughter live forever under my protection. Do not study at school in the past to send still, because want too big road , turn a lot to do business , do not be afraid of 10 thousand , is afraid eventuality.

It is what matter that I descend the stairs to prepare to go to see , when I a building that walks out of front door, see daughter a person mentions lunch-box bag slowly, go gladly very not. Afghan and the grandmother with virtuous classmate Afghan virtuous is going at the back , normally, daughter always has with them to say that there is smile. Today is had no.

" treasure, why is today

" exceed to trouble oh, somebody has been reserved hall " daughter does not say happily that goes to my side. It is taken off that I embrace her one, she the schoolbag on the back has taken. Go shoulder to shoulder with her. She is very high , will soon catch me. Ha-Ha, I am short person.

" mother, you are not is same Afghan virtuous grandmother has said that I am cloth baby at home the matter of younger sister? " daughter mood teacher condemns is the same to ask me, very not, it is glad.

As soon as I hear , am miserable, this allows is Afghan virtuous grandmother has said her what. It should be been immediately that I sink , want to say that other words are avoided. But she is to not let off me , and has asked that I am a time of. Still say " pay no attention to you afterwards. "

Have no method, I have to say " that day she asks

" you will not say that is the

Originally, that day finishes the school day at noon, I have not taken daughter , Afghan virtuous grandmother concern daughter, worry about that I need not to be domestic , let daughter to go to her home to eat noon meal. Daughter says " my mother is at home , but there are little younger sister in my home, my mother will take care of her , does meal to her to eat , works hard well , so does not take me. " Afghan virtuous grandmother thinks that is true. At present, send daughter in noon, Afghan virtuous grandmother remembers daughter for noon say that ask me " you are not still have little daughter? " I say that have no. She says daughter at noon words study to me to hear, I smile , then tell her, daughter is the cloth baby that buies recently her younger sister, play with it , speak with it , bring its sleep. Afghan virtuous grandmother has heard also smile.

Daughter has a lot big and small various public son babies, what animal have. Sometimes, play them as sister-in-law, chatting. Sometimes, regard them as children, she is mother , takes care of them, pawn them sometimes student, it is attended class that she is teacher to them, it is very lifelike. She most like still hold a sleep. Sometimes, still pull me to participate in this kind of game. I can also agree joyfully. Because though, daughter is born in times of a happiness, do not resemble me for hour the same is short of to eat less wear , but she also has me for hour, is happy as having no. She is only daughter , and seldom has partner in city to play , she is very lonely, only play those will not speak toy happiness takes off , have no person to play. This also is mostly the misfortune of town child. So when she and those cloth babies so play , I never prevent , having time also accompany her to play. Her "younger sister" is a Mickey Mouse that her papa gives her few days before , she likes very much. Before studying at school , will hold , have not still asked me to home after finishing the school day , " younger sister today well-behaved well-behaved not? Having cried have no? You feed meal she has eaten have no? Having played with her have no? " when her vision, this younger sister has life, she have public son have life. I have to answer her problem eleven times. 11 says that makes , sentence sentence says that younger sister is good, she is very happy. Schoolbag one lays aside , hold this one " younger sister. "

I think of today, affirming is Afghan

I a little regret that with Afghan, virtuous

Child is innocent, imagination is also enriched. There are many matters, our adult thinks that has no secret , even comes out in other words as laughable matter , but is secret for child me , does not want to let others know besides leting parents share this secret.

What the child of every child

没有评论: