2008年4月16日星期三

2006, weight burns flames of war

Hoho discovers by chance that I may take MBA examinationAfter having the university undergraduateGet undergraduate diploma

TsinghuaMBA recruitment

Consult telephone: ( 010) 62785535/62788144

Have a problem however take examination in this year words review work is in time? The Central European 3th round of this year and the website that likes Europe apply for having finished: (, also state Central Europe had better have GMAT score first, so, my plan of this year is to take one GMAT examination, take the score with more a more satisfactory comparison( 600 above), this signifies that I am impossible to be distracted to prepare MBA of Tsinghua to unite examination. Company is now going to adjust hillock tune salary, I may go to the post of technical manager, this should be a better opportunity for me, prepare 07 years if I now resign take part in the entrance exams for postgraduate schools , so my technical accumulation of two years will be uselessed , if next week can adjust hillock smoothly, so I may side attends English training, side learning technology is completed into the accumulations of technology and English, add E-government and the managerial expertise in work since is already all previous, the etc. time of applying for MBA of Central Europe and examination Tsinghua next year again, I think that can have larger advantage.

Si, wait for me, my meeting

没有评论: