2008年4月17日星期四

Turmoil in decade

Few days before old public do not know is which to have done the two discs of " decade turmoil inside story ", disc is seen by daughter, taking to ask me is " decade what" I tell that she is decade turmoil. Does she ask me what decade turmoil is? I have no language one o'clock, I do not know really how to say this matter for her. I tells her this is when very for a long time former, I have not been born yet some matters that occur. When from time to time many persons had been harmed to die. Other I also do not know is what matter. Daughter is not clear to go.

Turmoil in decade, I really do not know is why matter. When turmoil is opened , I have not been born yet, when being closed , I am also just just born , is near. For their daughter acting person, we perhaps is " give birth not Feng ", but for father generation or the father generation of father generation, our acting person should be lucky. Because we have not gone through decade turmoil. I do not know decade turmoil after all is why matter. I know only that that from time to time a lot of scholar had been closed into cowshed, a lot of person had been harmed to die. I know only that my mother has not studied after what red guard because decade turmoil is done. I know only that then can not be given a speech in disorder , has not been spoken in short, perhaps desperately. As to some decade turmoil of what reason, what person initiation, I do not know.

Former reading , teacher has spoken to us one that can not give a speech in disorder then story: Individual has said sentence " I love Chairman Mao " is grabed as a result by person. Reason is that the "I" in this sentence words is subject, " Chairman Mao" is object. " it is main" "guest" has reversed. When hearing this story, I am still little. Now presumably, decade turmoil is true and fearful.

没有评论: