2008年4月17日星期四

Buy golden chest to pack gold

I will buy

Old public do not know

" I know how to can let

" you each night returns at twelve

" old fogey can enjoy really, it is also massage , and is to repair nail , still draws out ear. " old is public to say. Old fogey is his boss , actually does not just pass fifty always, last year. We are accustomed to , claim his old fogey in behind, not know is for him honorific title is still what, self does to not settle.

" rich person is so, I rich also enjoy in meeting. " I say.

" I am rich, I will buy

" as , buy golden

" buy golden chest to pack

" our home has had two 'Jin Zhu's. " daughter

" there are still a alive

Yesterday afternoon has not arrived at five o'clock, old public call evening has meal home. I and daughter are happy. However have no error how long , again call can not come , boss seeks him to have no time. Will accompany him in the evening to massage foot. I have no language. Daughter is very disappointed.

It is daughter sleep. After having washed hair, I want to wait for while reading that old is public to return , think massage should not return very much in night. However book has not seen some pages of, going up eyelid have fought , already at ten o'clock or later. Do not be all right , have not slept at noon , is now sleepy. Do not wait.

I have slept to feel. Old public return have woken me up. I do not see time also know to sink go to dawn point is also midnight at twelve o'clock. Have gotten up , can't help still Miao take off wall clock. At twelve o'clock just. Return early oh.

Person when towns

Boss son wife abroad, one of his person is here , lonely home Gua a person, in daytime, it is in company , may be evening to return arrive that large in very villa home of manner, it is sweet to have no , have no feeling of home. So, do not return , enjoy , rub mahjong , will have person to accompany. Boss calls who, who can say that has no time? Boss calls who , is to give whom reputation, do not want do not give reputation do not give face. It is public to add old again it is also a dead person that is keen on face-saving to live to have a hard time to be also a interesting person. Fit in readily so. Bitter is me and daughter. There may be also what method it is public to have married interesting old

没有评论: