2008年2月27日星期三

Are you popular music or the poison of epidemic disease? ? ( personal impressions)

Today goes circle has turned to turn , see this " is popular music or the poison of epidemic disease? ? ", at heart some words do not spit out is unhappy, it is pure to belong to personal view, insufficient place still hopes that excuses me. The address of original text:Http: / /group.hexun.com/dfhxy/Discussion.aspx? Articleid=2507209

Have seen article, it is ashamed that I can't help. I am the child after 80 , change sentence words to say that is to hear " popular " and the child that grows up goes to F4 since returning pearl shelf shelf , is from S , H, E is week Jie-Lun etc., though Cheng in writing say is rubbish a lot , but I have to also recognize also have somewhat is liked really by self, [ %26-| ] perhaps you will say that I am coarse, but liking like , have no necessity to conceal. As if writer may pursue it is graceful, but you also have no right to disdain peasant , is shallow as plot gives birth , because everybody has own survival way.

I am a peasant family the child that grows up , father a word for that I have said I always notes when at heart " child, you may go to pursue you hover horizon, but doing not forget you eating rice grow up ". I have not felt always what low custom popular music has , though article those songs mentioned I likes " this die gentle ". It is popular , and is not the pronoun that has education and cultivates temperament , it is deep to also have no necessary requirement. Take week if you insist to have Dong " simple love" and cost Xiang the comparison " a fire in winter" who good who is bad, that I feel that am very sorry , it is more a little bit good that I feel that it" is simple to like ".

Art is rich and big, do not lie in only she gorgeous many look, also lie in she can sea fits 100 rivers, induct new thing constantly. In a word, I feel no matter is how about, it is big may need not detest the world and its way land a rod is popular to kill. Pearl is beautiful, that is because have the sand of a sandy beach to help entertain the guest of honor lining, if a seabeach is pearl , you still have to pick up go to pearl glad? It is still that sentence old saying: " life is not lack America, and it is lack discovery. " popular music and not have no elaboration, if you have not discovered that can only explain you, do not know her. Following is liked by the more some comparisons of my personal collection, if you have heard conscientiously, it is place to feel popular music one to have no , that please tell us , let you come to teach my what to be just classics!

Immortal sword

Return to

520 - -

Little love

The wind

Because of the problem of net speed, I

没有评论: