2008年3月16日星期日

You have steped this step time, have wanted to have no

You have steped

< xml:namespace prefix=o ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">

At the time that friend old A talks about to my cable, it has been midnight time. In depressing summer night, it is public to is so real that let one be hard to very see week easily into sleep, telephone the tinkle of bells looks especially crisp and ear-piercing in this depressing summer night.

I take electrification words, habit have greeted one, that is a and lonely, I some angrily Ran, it is not malice telephone, I just want to hang to break , spread suddenly in microphone " do not hang , it is me. " I hear to reach , that is the sound of my clique old A: " you have drunk? So do not sleep in night, still fold to gallop others? " I some are unhappy.

It is also a burst silence there, my some worry to eye " you are mothers damn it , words will soon say that there is fart will soon put , you do not sleep , I still sleep. " he has been silent a little while, it has met what to pick the matter that not understood that I know him. " I have pushed forward from home, I decide to have divorced. "

" you have illness damn it. " my roar a throat, in this summer night, it is especially resounding. Actually, I understand that for old A, this day will come sooner or later. So, I have lowered own sound " is so good, yourself comes out first a person thinks that is clear, do not want easily decision. "

Have laid aside telephone, I long ago go through have had no any sleepiness. So, I have opened electronic tea stove , have soaked to rush by oneself " a cup of An Xi Tie Guanyin " , really let me have left very good impression for Tie Guanyin in that time appreciated in south , stint no effort to even purchase a set of tea set, free time comes to taste Ming, find pleasure in it. Drink the Tie Guanyin of fragrant depressed belly, I feel suddenly, in this depressing extremely hot summer night, sleep not , have tea to be good pastime.

Old A is two years younger than me, his story actually very convention, I so say convention, because he and I are the person of this realistic society , have no so many amusements, his story, look as if we have in life many times meet , feelings is so ordinary as arriving. Compare , he is so a successful personage than my success. After original unit comes out , he has established a dozen that installs company and passes several year to put together , company has got scale gradually , has got money on hand gradually. Old A is one works the person of very atmospheric feelings, normally, will not entangle on detail problem. For example, our each get-together is that he will buy sheet always, his reason is very simple: " I am more rich than you. " once you will make money, he will be not glad. So, we have nearly become habit , go with him.

Have got old A of money , live and is not satisfactory. A time, his Madame some find me, complain tearfully to me the change of old A, such as what: The feelings indifferentism of husband and wife, such as what night not natural end. Madame he asks me with nearly definite way " big elder brother, you say whether he is surface to have got person. " I am silent, the private life of old A, I do not be willing to mention very much. Because we are very good friends, so, he does not evade me always. At the time that begins , he still a little dodges , publicizes afterwards straightforwardly, at last the time that we get together one day , his side has sat a young woman. My partner has to speak impoliteness " old A , this one is not sister-in-law seemingly. How to rush trend to change. " old A some embarrassed smiles hit Ha-Ha " do not talk irresponsibly , this is my office director. "

Have seen a saying " man rich study spoil , it is surely

One day, I and old A have tea, I ask him: " you and that woman are what relations? " old A is no longer silent. " can be still what, is lover. " then old A mentions him and that woman with me a lot matter. Since they originally knowledge, arrive afterwards association is close, arrive again afterwards the association of breakthrough bottom line, so that is now, old A has not only bought house for this woman, have still taken hundred thousands of Yuan let her stir-fry share.

" you want to let this kind of

" the red flag in your calculate home does not arrive , surface coloured flag floats? " some of my ridicules look at him. Actually, I know that old A is not those very shallow person, matter has gone to this kind of extent, he is also embarrassed very much, there is first wife in home, outside, there is lover, this time is seemed in moist behind, it has surely the difficulties that he does not know for person.

I do not identify this kind of practice of old A, if he is national civil servant, he will get stern handling, because this is to have a concubine according to fashionable saying. Luckily he is nongovernmental personage, freely professional person. I feel that act on this kind of problem, dew a have been , if get up conscientiously, eventually, can arise broken trousers to tangle the situation of leg. So, when the wife of old A finds the time that I complain tearfully , I have selected silence.

Person will want old to go finally, pretty appearance also go through do not live in years chisel and carve. Philosophy of life of old A has no problem, gentleman happy beauty. However, the graceful fair maiden of today, will also become Huang Lian Po, and old A can also go always , has gone to that time again will how to?

Need not speak what to old A seemingly " poor and lowly deliver can not forget , the wife of distillers' grains is no less than hall " reason. It is his freedom to select what life, but when you step that one step, you must think.

This night, have no sleepiness,

< xml:namespace prefix=st1 ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags">< chsdate year=2007 month=8 day=11 islunardate=False isrocdate=False w:st=on>August 11,2007< chsdate/>Saturday

没有评论: