2008年3月16日星期日

The echo of life

The echo

< xml:namespace prefix=o ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">

Day after tomorrow is the July 15 of lunar calendar, according to the saying of our tradition, this is that one holds a memorial ceremony for ancestor or reason time of person. My parents bury in a cemetery of our city suburb. If have not turned , it is very inconvenient to go one time. Arrange with old older sister , do not rush to go in that noisy time , so decide to move up two days.

Day is very hot, go the car of cemetery slows open very much, you can not know that slowly, do not warm up not fiery driver at heart head is thinking of some what , hot and stuffy car, the complaint that people do not stop , whole one hour, have again arrived destination finally in 5 minutes. According to usual practice, I offer a bundle of fresh flower , is before tombstone , that is the chrysanthemum between a bundle of Huang Bai Xiang, petal is great, very fragrant. I love clean mother , like this kind of flower especially.

Old older sister is always devout to prepare tribute, sprinkle ocean have put before tombstone to low in, mouth returns when not stop constantly mention. In my incense burner before tombstone, a column that have inserted is fragrant, because the time of returning is returned early, so, sit before the grave of parents , see the perfume of that curling upwards column green smoke to be fiery , see to show quiet grave district slightly.

The mood of person, at some time, it is to have been put very easily to fly , quilt activation. Suddenly, I have seen those writings on parents tombstone, I seem Ran, originally, there is two days again, it is also time when I write this writing , is the birthday of my mother of 97 years old. It is this to carve , I feel space-time distant distance suddenly.

If home of old man is alive, she is in this year whole of 97 years old. But her home of old man is already before 27 years , drive crane west. I believe , all most clear image in children heart, it is own parents surely, that prints , carve in heart base in, brain never is clear as vanishing.

For mother, I feel that I have no any language to describe her , even I also do not match to use writing record she. She is vast huge crowd in must one in mother, the toil of a lifetime, work the heart out , finally, it is dry to consume the lamp small cup of her life, the lamp of her life has been extinguished , however, the lamp of life that she lights for our children when acting generation according to legend, it is frequently clear to not put out.

In that barren years, for our survival of " all mouth ", mother how tolerate insult to bear a heavy burden , again how unselfishness pay out. When my memory depths, such a frame does not be forgotten forever, mother brings our sister younger brother, go to grain shop sweep on the ground to rise and fall when on the ground flour, Jian rises and falls and rises and falls when on the ground meter grain. That flour the cake baked , nearly and the cement of today a color, bite in mouth Ka Zhi make sound.

After going and working in the countryside or mountain areas , at the time that I read middle school , the distance from home is very far , need to bring lunch. To be able to let me eat delicious meal, mother nearly twists , have let brains. At that time, open the sight that lunch-box and my meal can always attract classmates to admire.

I attend that working eve faced , midnight time sees mother return Gou Lou body is busy and living on heatable brick bed, climb to see that mother is doing cotton-padded mattress for me between, do not feel , there is a kind of ice-cold feeling on face, I know that that is tear. After many years, when I see white house for the first time, at the easy time of " the line of loving mother on hand, swim son the clothing of the body, face trip dense seam, Yi Kong is lately ", I have remembered this curtain suddenly.

Mother is stern, she sternness lets his children be healthy to grow up. Mother is kind, she is kind, protect You in her bosom of daughter in her, it is hard to grow wing, a puts to fly and go. When mother is former as dying for some years, I am always tormented by a kind of pain, because I arrive since childhood, is big, nearly, have not left home , have left parents, I am their youngest child, when they send the journey of last life me , they can feel what and lonely, can also have is what to miss. But they have never said. I am each to visit relative home, two old mans seldom mention their life, they are those to level tired time.

It may occur many matters if 27 years have passed for 27 years. Now, when I also enter the year of fate, am my son and same year I the same grow up the time of growing up , miss and think deeply the method of a kind of self regulation that becomes my many times. When I write these writings, still prepare to put in order train of thought, continued time, son unseasonable come to bother me , because he has taken classmate, come to home, his note-book computer is used by classmate, so, I want unconditional the computer of my offers to him. So, I have to suspend own train of thought , let computer to him.

So, at the time in morning, I have to put in order own train of thought , continue this article. Recently on network, see many subjects about feeling grateful , what argument is most is that some persons have sponsored some other persons, these have been sponsored person, have not selected to feel grateful , or say that even giving their person of financial aid a letter, a E-mail says own condition , therefore, the person of financial aid feels very sad. According to my understanding, the person of financial aid need to be not definitely sponsored person to feel grateful to repay, have been sponsored person also may not do not know to feel grateful to repay. If originally you financial aid his time, expect him repay , this does not let to have sponsored. But we are the states that has long cultural sediment after all, " claim the kindness of drop water, gush Quan appearance newspaper " is generally so. I feel that a person learns to feel grateful , and is not a matter of losing face. Can remember that in same year, kindness uses in your each person , select proper way it is proper to repay , this is also minimum the way of the world. But it has a kind of feelings in the world only, you can not repay , that is the kindness of parents that brought up. I feel a person , can read to understand this book of own parents, that certain is when he 340 years old, geting married have gone to that time after upright field, for the parents that we pay out lifetime already Ran old goes. I often so think: A person will first feel grateful own parents, for the kindness of parents, do not know the person that feels grateful , do not deserve to contact with forever.

Standing near the graveyard of parents, look at the scenery of cemetery, I have remembered recently and the time that son discusses life and death , a words that I have said , I am not joke, I tell son that if I have been this day, your only duty is to send me to cremation site , your what that leaves also do not want do. What ashes, what graveyard and everything not need. You at heart if have me, I will have no place not when, you at heart if have no me, even if the cemetery given one of my luxury, also is a kind of do give alive person the form of seeing just.

In depressing autumn, it has mountain wind unexpectedly in morning of day to walk between cemetery, have got groat cool Yi. That one in incense burner Zhu perfume, also nearly burn to let. Have again gone to the time of returning , I give parents Ke 3 heads. Actually, I know , when other one Ming Ming world, they exist still. Our children, only is their life extend , it is the echo of their life. My respected and beloved old mother, my old mother that does not become literate , I that pay out the old mother of a lifetime for our children, when during your birthday of 97 years old comes , what I can do have the memory of a paper only , respect to offer to you.

< xml:namespace prefix=st1 ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags">< chsdate year=2007 month=8 day=26 islunardate=False isrocdate=False w:st=on>August 26,2007< chsdate/>Sunday

没有评论: