2008年3月16日星期日

Life is a kind of serious form

Life is a kind

Roll up the

Few days come , I have received hell daughter

This time, what I most want to say is that actually,

Any a person has right to select own life , we have no right to make carding comments. Any a person the embodiment of life worth-while respect, and not needing us to use the sight of a kind of other shape look , steal private words. Have done what regardless of him, have gone through what regardless of him. We are all not saviors, who also has no right to control the thought of others , controls the thought of other person.

Pass away since learning the soul " the daughter of hell" country afterwards, my state of mind is always very contradictory. Normally, say that me, the person of a age has seen too many death , has witnessed the various forms of too many life, I have the enough psychological ability of bearing , and then am selfish and cold somewhat, I meeting calmly, however I do do not arrive.

" a town" the time that telephone calls , I just with household together, the female friend and son that studies at university , Madame I, they is listening my conversation with " Yi town ". Conversation finish afterwards, Madame I asks me " have made what matter? " I brief " the daughter of hell " matter say that hear to them. They keep silent. In happen to have rich friends on my note-book hurried that electronic book manufactured hastily , I have transfered son, in a afternoon, son and his female friend are reading this electronic book. Have seen afterwards, son asks my first sentence words " this is real? After " have gotten me to surely reply, son says " I feel shake. "

Yes, feel shake. I believe this not only is since in my

Having person to philosopher to install mention west nun to pass on Russian ear Pu this mysterious religious doctrine, priest says for him that is those to join the person of this religion, the future enjoys after dying permanent is dark. Installing to mention west nun is replied: " that you why do not die by oneself? "

Nobody will believe death meeting, is more valuable than the alive , there is attractive point. At young time, one of my friend loves guitar, and he falls out to cover that song sprung at most, unexpectedly is he from wound since sing , I remember lyric now clearly: " life , person dies , just like a lamp, have dead person extinguish as lamp, coffin boards glossy light. " hear fear is dispirited, actually, it is very true to fall.

The first visit when" the daughter of hell" my rich guest, the time of leaving a message , I for her rich guest visit back is to stem from a kind of courtesy completely. But I have seen those writings that she leaves at that time, it is " surprised, shake " to give my first feeling. I often say with some better friends that like the person of writing , like the person of writing, actually at some time, meeting is very painful, this kind of pain has two reasons, the first kind of is that self has no source material may write , river Lang the pain let just, it may write , but has no enough courage and courage to write if second kind has source material, this is also a kind of pain.

The meaning of tragedy lies in tear the thing with the most beautiful life is broken to see to person. No doubt, the life experience of " the daughter of hell " has the taste of too many tragedy , uses extreme way even her to go to the life with all over hers , may be described with 2 disastrously strong words.

From the open letter that I give her for the first time, to her death, between which, have no one year. In my memory inside, still have her a rich guest seemingly between which to be in half pause state. I frankly speaking, I do not appreciate " the daughter of hell" those have person ecological degree, but I respect the rate and frankness that she shows as the life of a individual, is true. Dare use cold Jun writing, demonstrate those own most shameful life experiences , this not only needs courage , more needs a kind of strength of surmounting self , a kind of slit Ran extent reached.

Holy Ao Gu Si

In " the various mistake district in human nature, should still calculate the blindness of soul , not only make us puzzle , still make us be perverse. The body of rotten - - meeting has draged soul, this heavy the body, have suppressed the great aspiration of great ambition of person, stay in person ground goes up. "

The best way of commemorating " the daughter of hell" is to think deeply conscientiously that her life goes through , reserve to this world those " is true, " startling " Jing lifetime permanent speech ".

We can not prevent tragedy occur, this multipolar world, Shan the times that change , is doomed to have tragedy, is pregnant drama, there are still farce and farce, but at least, we may dominate the figure who can become any inside of a list of plays by oneself.

Life is a kind of serious form, any life deserves to be respected. The famous thinker of France, domestic prose, great master covers biography Shi-Zhi of field in him to do " thunder covers. Squeeze in Bang in praise " ending, there is a writing, I like very much , make the ending of my short essay slightly, after adding modification:

In front of time, what does not exist , also does

Respect the daughter

Do you pass? That

< xml:namespace prefix=st1>< chsdate w:st=on isrocdate=False islunardate=False day=28 month=5 year=2007>May 28,2007< chsdate/>Monday

没有评论: