2008年3月16日星期日

About rich guest and other

About rich

I have two rich guests, one when Sina Web, one when and message. Earliest time, I is when Sina Web has opened a rich guest, actually at very early time, friend has introduced this kind of burgeoning network media way to me, I do not be interested really. First, I have seen the rich guest of some persons back move mutual to leave a message let some of my "fear"s, it is " network diary" to claim the definition of the rich guest at that time again , are you also a diary seen openly to person , think that who can be here and has no scruple as own diary note-book?

In 2005 at the time that Sina Web opens rich guest , I have defined a goal to self or say direction, is major as "sport" the feelings and viewpoint that this piece says self. , I am a very rough person, the friends who do not know always and come to visit on my rich guest" move mutual", so, it is a lot of that that rich guest reaches the thing that I upload now , but visiting to measure but be few have to pity. This today yard writing time, have seen incidentally that one takes off the own rich guest of Sina Web, visit quantity just "< xml:namespace prefix=st1>< chmetcnv unitname=unitname鈥?sourcevalue=9783 hasspace=False negative=False numbertype=1 tcsc=0 w:st=on>9783 "< chmetcnv/>.

When drive with message rich complete have gotten friend Gu Huo, my network elder brothers" most poisonous Mo Ruo" is having opened a rich guest with message , after I pay a visit for , feeling is quite many, so horse last warm blood one, it is having opened a rich guest with message , I am still sincere to guard such a way, that is the thing on the sport rich guest of Sina Web, decidedly not when and message rich guest goes up appearance.

I when with the rich guest of message, it is been unconcerned with sport on book. However, when the 6 some around things of World Cup that I write , basic when and message. You undeserved kindness, return me unexpectedly a good prize. Afterwards, I when with the rich guest of message, basically so as is miscellaneous somewhat to talk , realization is recalled mainly.

Should say , from the end of 5 years, it is opening rich guest with message , in the time that does not be two years , I contact a batch of new friend here, they have given me a kind of brand-new train of thought, I when and the visit of the rich guest that reports quantity and rank promote very quickly. Is actually for me , as opening rich guest, indifferent visit is measured. A own space, self expresses some own feelingses, if be able to arouse sympathetic response, it is better, draw do not take sympathetic response since give pleasure to from music is also a kind of good playing method.

Recently this time, I have written somewhat about Zheng thing, in which have two happen because sensitive reason had been resisted , this feeling that lets my some be careful. Is natural, do with great efforts a " good people " I have self-confident heart still for self.

Several days ago, a friend asks me " you have got rich guest, some time open one again to broadcast guest? " I tell him, each person should know own weight , for my image, gather together Beng come out to" scare person" " good greatest Yan ". Still dare extravagant hopes to broadcast guest? !

Yesterday evening, a friend pours suffering on QQ to me, this benevolent elder brother can not in which recover because of seting foot in the stock market in usual years, quite having study and geting stuck recently deeply, especially yesterday close to closing Hu finger slump at two-hundreds o'clock, he will nearly make the decision of broken wrist. He knows that I know nothing for the stock market , also do not set foot in stock , so say that hear to me. I have not wanted to comfort the time that he and your fellow overflow originally in the basin full bowl gained on the stock market at all , you should actually think of climax has the law of low valley. I remember suddenly that that sees several days ago joke:

A criminal of death penalty had been carried out to execute trigger by shooting, bailiff pulls , where know that a bad smell is sprung , as a result, bailiff has changed bullet , and then deducts trigger or smelly bullet and continuous three times, the criminal of death penalty does not do , turning round hold bailiff thigh, cry loudly to cry " big elder brother, I beg you, do not shoot , you pinch to die I , this scares person damn it too. "

A shareholder sees the stock in own hand to be declining first in day, second day is still being declining , 3th day is still falling , this people brother has cannot bear , turning round hold the center trip week thigh of president, cry Lie Lie land say " president , you allow words to , this can fall damn it some time to stop , this scares person too. "

Freedom express own thought, even

Suddenly Mo Ming worry for the friend of my the stock market, the time with closing today weekend, can still fall again? Hope , closing afterwards, I will not see him to hold break lose bloody wrist, complain tearfully to me the stock market " ways of the world hot and cold ".

Actually,

It is simple.

< chsdate w:st=on year=2007 month=7 day=6 islunardate=False isrocdate=False>July 6,2007< chsdate/>Friday

没有评论: