2008年3月16日星期日

Struggle when is hypocritical between and decent

銆€ 銆€Struggle when

銆€銆€

The 3 of relevant

I send this series dose son successively when my rich guest and " 3 classes of old writing Yuan " is above, I think I am one relative conscientiously person, it has sense that I write thing and happen. , I always think , a person who is willing to write word , if can not describe own viewpoint normally, artificial manufacture a " callus " the thought of own wraps up , when I am seems hypocritical. Hypocritical writing, have no slightest meaning.

I so write this series , have own consideration certainly. But I will declare that I so make an issue on this subject , and am not that my individual will identify this kind of existence or this kind of ideological trend , or this kind of phenomenon. When I look , if this subject, discussion and the attention of drawing all , is one very quickly happy matter.

I always think that I belong to those person who does not be good at social , or say that not quite notice the person of the feelings of others. One of my friend has left a message behind my rich guest to criticize me: " you are one likes to put forward problem, but liking to say subject by oneself more the person that lets , you should reserve to others have speak room. "

I always think that person is the animal of desire. And the desire elephant gully of person is resembled without base hole, it is infinite to let. According to horse the needs of Si-Luo level theory, the demand of person actually has level, however, in realistic life, we also the very ugly very distinct level to those partition.

The cloud of the ancients:

Pay attention to the cultural life of modern person , is a very interesting matter. When this universal faith devaluation, morals are short of times lost , if our person and literature person, our sociology person, can some sights of attention, throw on these layer surfaces, I believe that they can have very good subject and subject, unfortunately is in, the slogan sound in "harmony", what we are more is that see is in the behind of the flat liter of song and dance , folding to shoot come out " faith crisis"" morals crisis".

Spiritual beggar and spiritual utterly destitute person are now everywhere. But this is not that that attempt uses a kind of thought, a kind of sound and the times of a kind of viewpoint restriction people after all, so, variation should be a kind of good choice. One wine after go with friend KTV sings. Because this curtain lets me remember the novel inside that I have seen very easily, is described , on serf market, selection person the scene of meat serf, the woman that 20 some clothings expose stands under dazzling lamplight, my friend as if as " select draught animal ", he feels with " this Miss " , pats on that Miss face, in mouth, it is not net to not do , that surface lets me have a kind of say the feeling that not come out. At this time, this kind of occasion, the dignity of person and human cost have been controled completely by a kind of stark naked exchange , are bought and sell seem " have no may fastidiousness ".

Need not attempt to use Bai-La-Tu-Na to" be splendid" " spiritual love" overstep the bounds for us and their, your spirit to seek a excuse and pretext , in this times that may be with heart wanted seems , under the urge of interests and desire, people select madness , select to deviate the reason that has him certainly. I this so such stubborn deduction subject, and not is I for this one subject " have feelings clock alone ", when I look , select evasion with it , is still not as good as frankness. I do not want to do self to make a worried look , learn in fact to face , life just becomes true.

And it is realistic to tell us , excludes simple physiological demand, spirit oversteps the bounds actually is body oversteps the bounds former play, one has dissipated person own spirit, will not mind in own body. In front of desire, people have selected to acquiesce in , have selected to flow together to join dirt , have selected to indulge , actually this is a kind of natural instinct make Ran. Must not look down upon , now people choice or is the modern propagation means of use, their appearance has offered the best platform for the indulgence spirit of unprincipled modern person. And what show most outstanding is network, network has offered the most direct, most convenient condition for the intercourse of people , and is at alternating time , people may hide actual self on the one hand, on the other hand having no scruple is sensitive somewhat, it is even that the subject of privacy lights. And it is this kind of to have no the demonstration of scruple , actually, from another side, reflects the scarcity of crisis and morals that arises the spiritual faith of universal acting person.

What morals some time shows is that a kind of is hypocritical, or say that is a kind of disguise. Have trick millenary feudal historical biography for our this one Cheng country, " benevolent justice morals" is always to reach your officer person and tactics technique scholar, power inclines the best decoration of country persons, all previous dynasty past dynasties are invariably so. When under the ring of light of hypocritical morals covers up , it has how many shameful matters to occur , this have long not is what is rare and odd.

There are many persons, always hold very decent figure, always speak very decent "subject" , always give person a kind of very decent impression, but nobody can know how his heart world is dark or is dirty. Lu Suo wins the respect of people , lie in " he repents record " not show mercy peel light self, have restored a actual Lu Suo, that does not add to decorate.

This formerly not is one She the person that begs to have pursues is noble, the times of spring snow, choice is what to live , that is the power of each person, but disguise has no necessity. Actually, person is when is decent between and hypocritical struggle , it is living , is to include my me , writes these writings, dare not also say one formerly actual I, untouched not move reveal everything.

Therefore I

October 31,2007

銆€銆€

没有评论: