2008年3月16日星期日

We use what way thought

銆€銆€ We use what

I have some friends who are the worker of social sciences, they can become my friend , because of some intercourses between us, my this one not is what" expert scholar" in swim Lang, can often give them " a kind of nongovernmental folk prescription " dare not though say that wrap to treat difficult miscellaneous diseases , minimum can also have benefit.

3 persons are

Ruler grows , inch is short, straight wood is beam, Rou

Have some of my friends so ask me, you if do knowledge how to? My Ha-Ha laughs , if this kind of my person does knowledge, either does by knowledge to die or does dead knowledge, this is only choice. During university, at the time of studying western literature , go to evolution from origin, to school , go to works, I can orderliness says clearly. So that in eve of university graduation, director of our western literature teaching and research section finds me specially, hoping that I enter for the examination of his graduate student , say with the words of him that can be absorbed to study thing , am the person of knowledge contentedly seldom , he believes me will become this respect " special just ".

Eventually, I have not become " special just ", is overwhelmed with joy return have arrived have recommended and trained my factory. So, at time that classmate gets together , many persons condemn " my officer fan heart Qiao " , actually know with them, I though when enterprise when a officer, however those dye time of red top Dai Hua Ling specially for others I have long been numb , and what my I has long been for this kind of officialdom is that not jockeying for position and calculating mutually to see have to weary endlessly.

A day has wine with a group of friend between, seat the friend of a friend allegedly is the Chinese department of what university lecturer, extremely, good is talked about , talk volubly , it is torrential and not unique. From the mythology of ancient times, to old village, it is from Kong Meng to war country , is from Historical Records to coherent lesson , may be called about 5000 years, in crossing must, I can not bear really , so hold a cup of wine, 22 " half smooth 25 ", I say for him: " young man really good literary grace, but do not know what is capacity for liquor, it is 100 that common saying says that scholar fights wine poem mostly, do not know what is young man? " one of his face is stunned, I say: " is so, our two persons trip wine makes , this wine makes simple, that is who can complete recite the white house " Shu disaster" of Li Bai " is easy pipa trip ", or is pottery deep pool " Ming the source notes of peach blossom " , the positive building notes and king of high mountain that Fan Zhong floods suddenly " Teng Wang cabinet order ", who has right to let opposite side have this cup of wine how to? " his expression has changed immediately. So when friends in create disturbance sound, my the back of one breath has made " Shu say disaster "" the positive building notes of high mountain" " Teng Wang cabinet order ". And that brother can only cry , lose face, have had that cup of wine. Have broken up feast, he pulls me to one side specially to inquire me, why can carry the such ancient Chinese prose of big and strong person, my Ha-Ha-Yi smiles , tells him: I study Chinese. I still tell him , am current, I can also make the most in 300 Tang poetries behind still, so I have seen him is stunned and perplexed.

I have a group of friend of message, now they spontaneous make one relevant thought to overstep the bounds and marry the discussion of outside feelings, though seems, very some evils are done , but you can have some thinkings after having smiled surely. Do not want to think deeply , or is the person that will not think deeply is sad is also pitied , because you do not think deeply that you will not have the definite view of yourself forever, once have given up the right of thinking, person more picture is all right corpse goes to meat.

At the time that actor Sun Hai Ying makes programme in once, facing television camera lens, scold homosexuality. Actually Lao Sun this a little error , it is the own matter of household to select what that of life style, it is had dismissed also that you do not identify , needn't study the face of home with road to strike the table?

I always think sexual ethics scholar Li Milky Way is one to stand have the person of courage, her relevant marriage outsideness, change the very improper viewpoints such as wife and "theory" at this late hour, it is still using the way discussion of a kind of tolerance by people , has at least proved a kind of thing, that is the environment that we think deeply has been comfortable and a lot of, this is a progress.

At many times, our thought is passive , is restricted by specific environment , is the people of lack independent thought who lead along nose by household , says on strict meaning that necessity lacks independent personality. In modern age, China lacks those thinker on genuine meaning, a basic thought that reason has for being person jumps do not go out those ideological trammels and chains. Show contemporary China , so called thinker looks more picture is a kind of tool employed by the emperor or is stage properties, in their dry puckery thought, it is true that you can't see , can't even see his actual thought , is so this kind of to think deeply , can let one feel unwell as constipation.

I advocate free thought inadvertently, but if leting me select me certainly, is willing to select free thought. I so like shuttle Luo " Wa Er mount lake " is because I have seen a kind of actual thought, a kind of unrestrained thought, a kind of uninhibited unconventional thought, so, when your grade shuttle Luo each line of writing your metropolis feelings great wisdom, feelings is deep. Still have to cover field " thunder covers. Squeeze in Bang praise " is so filled with wisdom clever your work moved , stand independently if being not one, it does not be come out that the thinker of indulgence also writes in any case.

Write that have remembered a sentence

銆€

October 6,2007

銆€銆€

没有评论: